Top 10 Rewards of Meditation
Zen Buddhism was introduced to Japan from China in the 12th century and has had a profound cultural influence on the world. The aim of zen is to achieve sudden enlightenment (satori) through meditation (zazen).
In the most rigid sense, zazen or meditation is accomplished in a seated position, however more and more people are discovering that meditation is achieved in all sorts of ways. More on that in another blog post!
Be sure to get your FREE e-books on diverse leading edge spiritual life topics here.
Here are just a few benefits of meditation (if only for 15 minutes a day) with increasing return over time:
- You will find you mysteriously have more time in your day.
- Not only do you seem to have more time, your time is more productive.
- Little and big things cease to bother you. You begin peacefully responding rather than reacting.
- Your outlook on life becomes brighter across the board.
- You begin to radiate more light making you more attractive to others.
- You start to hear #Divine wisdoms from your Overself and spirit guides that can be applied towards living more successfully.
- Your physical vitality is elevated.
- Your mental powers get sharper.
- You become more intuitive, psychic.
- You become s source for good in the world and it ripples out to infinity.